Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Flashback - Four Color Cast Interview With Brett Burner

I used to have a podcast called Four Color Cast.  It was a Blogger site.  It's still up, though I have plans to take it down, soon.  Anyway, I did a couple of interviews in the 11 episodes that saw the light of the Internet.  One was with Brett Burner, which I've made into the video below.  Brett was one of the guys behind Alias Comics, and some superior Christian graphic novels from Zondervan, among other things.  The other interview was with my good friend Michael Vance, and it will also be video-ized very soon.

So, for those of you who listened to Four Color Cast a few years ago (That's right, you eight folks over in that far corner of the World Wide Web...), this may be nostalgic!

Or, at least, maybe not as annoying as the first time.

Thanks again to Brett Burner.


No comments: